Alex (that’s me!) doesn’t do much, and it’s time to change that.
Join me as I write about doing things. Some for the first time, and others because they’re great, and worthy of being done again.
Every week, I will write about something I did. It could be a brand new Thing, or it could be an old Thing that I love, and that I hope you can love, too!
Things that I might do:
- Watch TV and movies
- Have opinions on them
- Not agree with your opinion of them
- Eating good food
- Eating not so good food
- Eating a new food that I can’t decide if good or bad
- Going to a place I never knew about
- Going to a place you should know about
- Playing a new video game
- Failing a new video game
- Reading (books, comics, back of shampoo bottles)
- Not giving you up, letting you down, or ending on a social cliche
If you’re thinking, “hey, I do those things too!” then you are right! My goal is to write about those things in a way that, in case you didn’t do them already, would make you want to! That, my friend, is called writing.
As I do more things, I will naturally update this page. But, for now, if you can think of something to recommend for me to do (preferably one that doesn’t involve $$ or ritual sacrifice), feel free to leave a comment on a post, or shoot me some sort of smoke signal.